Monday, August 22, 2005

The Back Room


I haven't told anyone about this blog site, and since the last post has had zero comments I guess no one really knows/cares about it. That seems pretty fun to me. Gives me liberty to talk about anything, not just Alphino-related stuff, and vent til I burst.

So today, doctor's to get this everlasting virus/cough gone for good. Typically, a few tests were done and not much else. Someone I know has this theory that the government are still spraying chemical shit into the air and that's why the docs won't give out antibiotics anymore. Since all I needed was a simple dose of (legal) pills to get rid of a cough, and got nothing, it's seems like an ok theory. But then I'm sleep-deprived and a crazy british man.

Sooooo, we've been booked to play Boscombe Music Festival on Saturday 3rd September! It should be an awesome day out. We'll be onstage about 5pm so make sure you don't miss it - and why would you? For £6 you get a full day's worth of bands on a beautiful saturday! Are you mad or something?

Now I throw the floor open... what have you been up to? Details, stories, filthy limericks... it's all good!

Peace out xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home