Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Certain Trigger


Well our show at The Joiners with Neileo on bass was, I would venture, an orgasmic success. Can't remember the last time I had so much fun on stage, just that feeling of not knowing how a song would go when we started playing it.... terrifying, yet more alive than I've felt in months. And we sold out of CDs, so thank you if you bought one.

Maybe that's the direction we should take from now on? We've been so concerned with putting on the perfect show it's almost refreshing to know this could go tits-up at any point. Dunno. Do you prefer a well-practised show where the songs are almost spotless, or is it better to just not know how the band will perform?

But it was an odd night. First time in 2 years playing onstage without my best friend Gus. Just felt strange. But I take off my hat, throw it in the air and then burn it for Mr Neileo, who only had a total of 4 hours tops to learn our set. Man, that dude can rock!

2 albums you must buy this month:
Matthew Good - 'In A Coma'
LimbLifter - 'I/O'

Trust me you NEED these albums! And you can get them both from www.amazon.com

Till next time, peace and love everyone, look after each other.

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home