Monday, July 17, 2006

Eyes Open

I have nothing witty to say this time. I like to use my titles to reflect what I've been feeling over the last few days. This is the same, and yet so completely different. Please read on...

Usually my titles are taken from albums. 'Eyes Open' is the name of the new Snow Patrol album (my alternative was 'Back In Black' by AC/DC). In this case, both are relevant.

I have just read first-hand blogs from people in Lebenon, ordinary folk like you and me, who are going through this monstrosity. I don't have the ability to put this in my own words, I would not do it justice... please click this link and scroll for the truth of ordinary people stuck in this nightmare....

http:/www.matthewgood.org/

Thank you, and please look after each other

Ian xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home