Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Films Of The Year - One Sentence Reviews!

In the past, with Ian's Useless Movie Reviews, I have waxed lyrical, hormonal and downright nonsensical trying to review films. And don't worry, I will again in the future, but I just thought that having posted so many 'Top' lists in the last few weeks I'd keep this one short. So yes, I will now sum up my Top 5 films of the year in ONE SENTENCE!

5: LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

She's a super-freak, super-freak!


4: KISS KISS BANG BANG


The film Tarantino wishes he'd made, but he wouldn't have made it as well.


3: HARD CANDY


A psycho young girl traps an older man convinced he's a paedophile... but is he?


2: BRICK


The Maltese Falcon in a high school, mixed with Donnie Darko - "I got all 5 senses, and I slept last night, which puts me 6-up on all of you!"


... the number 1 film deserves it's own blog... coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home