Thursday, August 02, 2007

Smith's Happy Time!


Today is momentous occasion, for today I saw Transformers for the 2nd time! Yes, the Hockster and I wheezed and guffawed at those silly Autobots, and gasped and grimaced at the villainous Decepticons. And I got orange fizzy pop!

Also, today I managed to get hold of many lost scores by composer John Ottman (you know his work ('X-Men 2', 'The Usual Suspects', 'Superman Returns'). Some of his early scores were scrapped by silly stupid studio people and were lost into the ether... until now! A great day all round!

Ok, enough stalling. I bet by this point Jon has screamed something along the lines of " Oh come on!". Yes, today also marks the non-birthday Birthday of Si and whatsisface Smith.

Happy Birthday! By the time we read this we're hopefully all drunk and immune/deaf to Jon's incoherent shouting. Or immune/blind to Si's impossible dancing. In honour of your non-birthday I present you with the greatest gift of all... actually that's an overstatement, it's really just a crappy desktop wallpaper I made for tonight (but it's special in a different way).

Hope you enjoy it!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Ooh, very nice, but why am I the evil one? Come on! Pressies!!!!!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home