Monday, August 13, 2007

IANtourage (updated!)



Happy Birthday to me!! Happy Birthday to meeee!!!!!

Yes, you may have thought our little whirlwind of birthday bonanzas was over... not so, gentle reader! For today marks 2 years to the day since I started blogging. Yes, it's my 2-year blogiversary!

And I'm still not any good at it. Hooray! And so, with the absence of any internet prezzies whatsoever to mark this great occasion, I present to you in honour of my new favourite telly show, this truly great gift above.

UPDATE: I was just listening to Michael Giacchino's awesome score for Lost's first season, in particular the gorgeous piece of music after the crash. No word of a lie, this track is called 'Credit Where Credit Is Due'!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may comment, that picture of you on th far left is easily the most entertaining...you look all badass and stuff. baha.

Happy Birthiversary. Miss you.

x x x

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jennie-Dee said...

Jeez! That's like something out of a nightmare!
I had no idea that you invented the blog. Credit, indeed, to you!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Oh Dear Lord make it stop!

9:07 AM  
Blogger leave me alone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:32 PM  
Blogger leave me alone said...

haha, so I apparently deleted what I wrote...this place confuddles me.

x x x

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home